Friday, October 5, 2012

10 hours a day.

As you all know, I have not been able to sleep much lately.  Well last night I got into bed at 6:30 pm, giving myself 10 hours in bed.  Of course I did not sleep this entire time, it involved lots of readjusting, tossing and turning, and trips to the bathroom.  But I feel so much better today.  I think I've found my new routine for the rest of pregnancy: 10 hours a day in bed. I'm still very tired but I don't feel like I might collapse at my keyboard so that's a huge improvement!


I am so looking forward to this weekend, I'm planning on spending the majority of it in my pijamas.  Unfortunately Dan's back to travelling again so I'll have to fend for myself.  I hope I didn't get too used to him spoiling me over the past month he's been home.  I don't remember the last time I did the dishes.  But now that my brother lives with us I'm hoping I still won't have to take the trash out! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment