Friday, October 19, 2012

Nursery Progress and Decisions

I've gotten the curtain, the sheets, the crib skirt, and the rug.  Notice the theme??  PINK!  Okay, I may have gone over board on the pink, but hey, every little girl needs pink ruffles and a pink shag rug right?  Sorry for the blurry picture, the lighting isn't so good in there right now.




I have one letter left to decorate and then her name will be hung up over the crib.  The letters are yellow, green, blue, and let's see...PINK.  I am also picking up some pictures I saw at an art festival that will go above her dresser. 


The glider takes 10 - 12 weeks to come in so that isn't expected until Baby Girl is expected!  That will go to the left of the window in the corner.  The only thing left is a light!  We have a horrible floor lamp in there now that doesn't produce nearly enough light.  The attic is not set up for us to install a ceiling light so our options are a wall sconce or a swag and plug in chandelier.  What do you think?

Option 1

 

Option 2
 

 Option 3

Option 4

Option 5

2 comments:

  1. OPTION 4!!! Is this really a question? Although I do love option 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so pretty! If I had to pick... it would be 4, or maybe 5... wow, it's tough, I like them all! The curtain and crib set is precious. You have a good, decorative eye! A month from now I'll get to see it for real!

    Nana, V
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete