Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Getting Ready.

This week I had the realization that my mom delivered me at 33 weeks, tomorrow marks 32 weeks for me, meaning if Baby Girl Veale decides to take after her mommy, she could be here next week.  So this weekend I got some things I'll need for myself at the hospital and at home after she is born.  Mom and Grammy washed and folded all of the new baby clothes and linens, and Dan set up the swing.  This week I will have Dan set up the bassinet and install the car set in the car so I can take it to get checked at the fire station.  We'll just leave the base in the car, not the carrier too so I won't be the crazy lady with an empty car seat for potentially 2 months.  I am going to pack my suitcase for the hospital (any lessons learned on what to pack would be greatly appreciated) and go get all of the necessary diaper changing station accessories.  Hopefully this will all be for naught and Baby Girl will hang in there until late November!

Now I'm wondering what her birthstone will be.  Will she be early and share opal/rose, on time and have citrine, or late and have blue topaz?  Of course it's important to know what kind of jewelry I'll be buying lots of over the years!




1 comment:

  1. I am so excited!!!! It is getting so close! Daddy entered this world 6 and 1/2 weeks early, 4lbs 9oz of sweetness!

    Love, NANA V.

    ReplyDelete