Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Baby Veale and I (that's right, I'm a "we" now, I don't do anything alone) flew up to MA for the weekend for a surprise 60th wedding anniversary for my Grandparents.  They were truly surprised and it was such a wonderful event.


After 60 years they were kind enough to feed each other cake with a fork and not smear it in each others face. 

It was so great to be able to see my family and catch up, and they were all excited to see the Baby bump!  And we also got our thoughts verified; Baby Veale will in fact be one spoiled baby as Great Grammy and PopPop and Great Auntie Pat came bearing gifts.  How cute are these??

Baby's first stuffed animal:


Take a guess who this is from:


These adorable sleepers have foldover mittens, how smart!


Baby wasn't the only spoiled one, Mom treated me to a manicure and pedicure and she also turned the hot tub down to 96 degrees so that I could go in.  It was amazingly relaxing and I think Baby enjoyed it too! And Dad V made some of my favorite dessert, pistachio lush, mmmmm!

We have another doctor's appointment today and will get to hear Baby's heartbeat!  I'm so looking forward to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment