Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bump!

My back has been hurting so I know that I'm growing rapidly.  I didn't gain any weight this week but I've certainly gotten bigger.  I still sometimes forget.  At this week's division meeting I went to slide behind our division chief to get to the other side of the table where there were more chairs but I couldn't fit and everyone laughed, including myself.  It is rather amusing!

I also almost lifted a 50lb box of wood from the back of the SUV into a shopping cart before Hubby scolded me.  That's not as amusing. But now I'm honestly wondering if I could even lift that much any more.  My 20lb. dumbbells are getting harder to work with, my push press and squat reps have gotten much lower.

Here's the proof of my growing!  Hubby is back to being my photographer so I don't need to pose in the kitchen anymore with the self timer, but the picture's a little blurry...



I'm glad the weather is cool enough for jeans, these maternity jeans are COMFY! Now I just need to find some tops that fit to wear with them!

Our fur babies have been getting loads of attention lately.  I think Hubby and I both know they might feel a little neglected once Baby Girl comes so we are spoiling them extra to make up for it.  Luckily my brother will be living with us when she comes so we'll make sure he continues spoiling the dogs while we are busy babying the baby!





2 comments:

  1. You look so good. Can't wait to see you at the shower! What cute pics of Wally and Fenway!

    LOVE, Nana V.












    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the maternity jeans, I don't know that I ever want to go back to zippers and buttons.

    ReplyDelete