Monday, September 10, 2012

Night Owl!

Looks like we have a night owl on our hands.  Baby Girl has been very quiet during the day lately but likes to stay up dancing in my belly all night long.  Feeling her moving around made waking up every so often throughout the night not as bad, it's such a great feeling.  But last night, Baby Girl was practicing some karate chops and making it very difficult for me to fall back asleep.  I'm hoping once she is born she'll start to understand that we'd love for her to be more active during the day and to sleep more at night!  We shall see!




In other news, we took the four legged kiddos to the water park this weekend.  They closed the water parks for the season last weekend and then let them go to the dogs this weekend!  It was a lot of fun to watch all the dogs swim or investigate the water.  Our dogs, however, are not water dogs.  Fenway enjoyed the kiddie pool and did jump/fall into the deep pool once but Wally preferred running circles around the outside of the pool!  Yes, we spoil our fur babies, what will we be like with an actual baby?


I also got a few more nursery letters done this weekend too.  I'm actually very excited about how they are coming out and I'm not sure if I'll be able to last until after Baby Girl's arrival to put them on the wall.  We want to keep her name a secret until the delivery though so we'll see if I can last! 

No comments:

Post a Comment