Saturday, September 1, 2012

Nursery Progress 2

I have a ton to do around the house, especially getting the house ready for my brother to move in soon.  (Yes, we'll have a tenant, a brother, and then a baby in our house, there will be no vacancy at the inn.)  No more office and gym, all four bedrooms are now bedrooms!  But I digress, I'm sure you're surprised, with all the work that must get done soon, of course I spent my day putting up wall decals in the nursery!  :-)  I'm pleased to report that only one ended up noticeably crocked...it came off the wall while I was pulling the backing off and I had to place it while already all sticky, but overall I think I did a pretty good job.  And now Baby Girl's room is looking less like a boy's room.











Now I am anxious for the rest of my nursery decor to arrive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment