Friday, August 31, 2012

Growing!

My belly is certainly expanding!  This week my abs have been sore but I haven't been working them out.  And the area right around my belly button is really sore to the touch.  It's all from my abs stretching and even separating (eewww) to make room for Baby Girl!  Well here are the results of that happening!  I pretended to do crossfit today so I stretched one of my pre-pregnancy crossfit outfits over my bump.  The shirt is almost too short to fit over my belly now.



And this picture was just for my own curiosity.  I've been told that I don't look pregnant from behind, well I can't see that for myself so this was my way to see if people are lying to me just being nice.  I think I'm a little wider in the mid section than before, but I don't mind, my excuse is that it's just evening out to help with the weight distribution :-)



On a side note, at my doctor's appointment this week when I was able to sit up the nurse came over and said "let me help you up" but I sat up on my own before she could finish the sentence.  She looked surprised and said "Oh, your abs still work!"  My reaction: "You're telling me they are going to stop working!!???"  Oh yay, another thing I wish I didn't know!  Yes, my abs will end up stretching too much to do their normal job, fun, fun, fun!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THAT BABY BUMP!!!! You look great! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! :)

    Love, Nana V.

    ReplyDelete