Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Double Digits!

Holy Moly, 99 days until Baby Girl's due date!  We are down to double digits, I can't believe how quickly she will be here!

Speaking of double...I have double of everything.  I have 4 eyes, 4 ears, 4 arms, 4 legs, 2 noses, 20 fingers and 20 toes, and coolest of all 2 heart beats!  Random thought of the day...

I had a fun filled weekend with my family but Baby Girl had me nervous.  I didn't feel her move at all.  I was going to call the doctor today because I was stressing about it but after my alarm clock went off at 4:45 am, my grimace quickly turned to a smile as I felt her kicking away.  It must have been the change in routine.  My parents are night owls and lately I like to be in bed early.  Also, we didn't sit still for much of the weekend, we were out and about so she must have not gotten bored enough to have a dance party in my belly.

And to go completely off topic again, we saw Cirque du Soleil Totem this weekend and it's a must see!  Seriously, go see it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment