Friday, August 17, 2012

Nursery Progress

We've finally made progress!  Well, Dan finally made progress anyways!  He had a surprise four days at home this week and managed to get the floors done, patch up the walls, put the baseboards up, and set up the crib and dresser! I have a Superhubby!

Here's what our nursery looked like just 5 days ago.


The rugs were torn up, walls were nicked, and there was lots of trash.  It made me a little nervous but here's the nursery now! 



New floors and new furniture!  It's looking a bit like a boy's room right now but once I get decorating that will most definitely change!  More pics will come as soon as the room is looking girly!  :-)

In other news, now that the nursery and office have been cleared out and no longer make us look like hoarders, every closet in the house needs to be opened very carefully to avoid the avalanche of things falling out.  Now I have my work cut out for me over the next couple months!

No comments:

Post a Comment