Monday, August 6, 2012

Papaya Photo Shoot!

This week Baby Veale is the length, head to toe, of a papaya, over 11 inches long!  I almost didn't buy a papaya because they are huge!  Baby Veale is not as bulky nor does she weigh as much as a papaya does, but as far as length is concerned she's actually longer than this papaya.  It seems HUGE but it's only 9.5 inches long.  I have NO torso so poor Baby Girl is certainly smooshed in there and my bump is certainly going to be expanding quickly to keep up with her!  I already am feeling gigantic so I can't imagine how I'll feel in the coming weeks!



This was the first time I've bought a papaya; I'll have to google what to do with one.  Dan said "Do we have to eat that?" and crinkled his nose so maybe this papaya's sole purpose will be a photo prop.

Here's one of the bump!  It's growing and growing!


3 comments:

  1. I have never liked papaya until now!!! I also must stay, YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!

    Thanks for the update :)
    Love, Nana V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kristen I can't believe how much our little girl has grown in the last two weeks. You look so awesome! Can't wait to see you soon!
    Love you,
    Mom/Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand how you feel...I feel like my bump is growing by leaps and bounds every week because there is nowhere for her to go except out.

    And papayas are pretty tasty :)

    ReplyDelete