Sunday, November 25, 2012

39 Week Update!

No baby yet!  I'm a little late on the 39 week update. I've been a busy pregnant lady hoping it would put me into labor, but not yet.

At 39 weeks pregnant, Baby Girl is the size of a watermelon, eeeeekkkk.  She's probably somewhere between 6 to 9 pounds and 19 to 21 inches long.


She's developing more layers of fat to help her regulate her body temperature outside of the womb.  Other than that, she's just chilling in there.  She's obviously very cramped in there, I keep trying to tell her how much more space there is out here, but I guess I haven't been so convincing yet.

Not much different is going on with me this week either.  I'm still walking, dancing, and bouncing on the exercise ball in an effort to get her to join us on the outside!  My next doctor's appointment is on Wednesday, which is also my due date.  The doctor told me that if I'm still pregnant and make it to my appointment that they will schedule an induction date for the following week.  I really don't want to be induced because I've heard it makes for a longer more painful labor, but I also don't want to be pregnant forever so we'll see!


How far along? 39 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  Up 20 lbs overall
Maternity clothes?  Even maternity clothes are uncomfortable now.  I want to wear pajamas all of the time.  A few of my maternity shirts are too small now.
Stretch marks? Nope! 
Sleep:  So very tired.
Best moment this week:  Family coming into town!! :-)
Miss Anything?  Being comfortable.
Movement:  Much less this week, she's cramped.
Food cravings:  Ginger Ale.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: The same things as usual.
Belly Button in or out? Neither but it’s really looking like it wants to pop out!
Wedding rings on or off? On which I am really glad about! 
Happy or Moody most of the time: MOODY :-/
Labor signs?  Unfortunately not. 
Looking forward to:  Holding baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment