Monday, November 26, 2012

Round troubles.

The newest hassle I've discovered this weekend: round tables.  A round belly cannot comfortably sit at a round table without being way too far from the table.  I had to move my seat twice at restaurants this weekend!  Okay Baby Girl, you can come anytime now!!


I did so much walking this weekend that I'm shocked I haven't gotten any labor signs yet.  I know people that have mild contractions for weeks before real labor starts, not me, I haven't had a single one.  I've danced around my house, played tourist in DC with the family, and walked around the biggest mall in the area (got a little Christmas shopping done, woo hoo!)  My feet hurt (but aren't swollen so that's good) and my hips hurt, but NO labor signs.  In all fairness her due date isn't for two more days so I can't fault her too much for not coming till then.  But I have a feeling I have a stubborn little one on my hands!  

No comments:

Post a Comment