Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Apple Pictures!

I couldn't resist a photo shoot with the apple!  These were taken last week at 15 weeks, 2 days.  Maybe I cheated a little as this was the biggest apple we had, but it looked so perfect!  Tomorrow marks week 16 and I'll be hitting the produce section for the next comparison!


Next time I'll have to wear something a little more form fitting so you can see my little bump.  I'm starting to show a little but I'm expecting to really pop soon! I had been wearing loose clothing since I was trying to hide the fact that I was pregnant for so long, but this weekend I started embracing wearing some of my fitted tops.  While to most I look like I'm more in the extra padding around the middle category than pregnant, I am liking flaunting the little bump!
  

See, it's a little bump, it's really there!  :-)  Haha, this is fun now.  When I'm feeling gigantic in a month or so these posts may not be so smiley, but I'll enjoy it while I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment