Friday, June 15, 2012

Avocado Photo Shoot!

This week Baby Veale is the length of an avocado.  It's important to remember that we are talking length here because the avocado does look smaller than the nice round apple, but it is indeed longer!



Baby Veale is half an inch longer than last week!  I wish I could get that much taller in one week! 

I'm still looking forward to the day that I'll look obviously pregnant.  Then I won't feel the need to ask the Starbuck's barista 30 times if they are sure my drink is decaf!  :-)  I'm only five feet tall so as soon as Baby gets his or her growth spurt I'll definitely pop, there's no where else for the belly to go but out!

Everyone keeps telling me that I need to eat more since I'm now eating for two.  In reality, a pregnant woman only needs to get 300 more calories a day than she usually consumes.  So while the "eating for two" excuse is great when I feel the need to eat two cans of clam chowder for lunch or to have a lunch with 5lbs of cheese in it...this was so good...


I decided I needed a calzone after seeing a picture of one.  It was surprisingly difficult to find a place that would make one with broccoli and tomato, which of course was not something I was willing to fold on!  Anyways off topic!  "Eating for two" is not a valid argument for people to try to force me to eat cake or other equally bad for me things, so that's kind of annoying me this week.

Actually most things are annoying me this week!  Lack of sleep and pregnancy hormones are bringing out a new side of Kristen!  Dan's doing a great job of dealing with it and continuing to spoil me which makes me happy.  I smile every time I think about what a great dad he will be. :-)

Wow this was a random rambling post!  That about sums up how I'm feeling this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment